4Geeks Advanced Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video about Leisure Time

3 posters

Go down

Video about Leisure Time Empty Video about Leisure Time

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 am

Dear students:

After having watch the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjyxIsE3V2g), tell me: what is your opinion about it? How do you manage the work/leisure time? Are you usually connected to work even when you shouldn't? Why do you think that TV is the most common activity to spend leisure time? What about the activities you do during your leisure time (use adverbs to talk about them)? Do they match with the activities named in the video? How do you think this is going to be in the near future? What do you think about the recommendations of the professor?

Keep in touch!

Admin
Admin

https://4geeksclassofannet.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Video about Leisure Time Empty Re: Video about Leisure Time

Post by danielortizlira Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi guys! i don't know what you think but after watching the video i honestly realize that i'm not having enough leisure time. In fact i think that is very interesting how the newer generations are getting more "productive" and dedicating less time to the things that really matters. Whit this whole thing about the entrepreneurship we are becoming robots. It is really how some people say: "don't waste your life trying to earn it".

danielortizlira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabila Diaz Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello everyone! I think the final thoughts the guy in the video mentioned about the future of leisure time are very important to take into account. I agree with Daniel, we are often more worried  about planning the future than actually living the present, I think it's more important to really focus on what's going on today and make the most out if it, although it is also important to take into consideration the things you want in your future to be able to have some sort of idea or plan on how to make them happen. It's about balance because worrying too much about the future makes you more anxious and less productive, and not having any plan or ideas for the future can be troublesome when you don't get the things you want . About how I use my leisure time, I usually spend it doing something depending on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I'll watch a tv series or a movie. Frequently I'll listen to music and search for new things, seldom times I'll play the guitar. But really, just going out to take a walk with my mom or hang out with my friends and family are the things I enjoy the most.

Nabila Diaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum